Sunday, May 08, 2005

The Big Bounce, WTF does that mean????

You know when you absolutely hate a song, but its soo crap that you just cant get it out of your head? Im referring to all the songs that Missy Higgins writes! I hear her music, and I feel like sticking firecrackers in my ears and blowing them off. Well I thought that ill get that off my chest anyway, as sean did recently with Gwen’s song.

Well, after a rather large amount of time spent thinking on Saturday, I decided to go and harass sean after work. Harass meaning that he wasn’t awake when I got there so I was yelling at him until he woke up, yeah, he was thrilled to see me at 11:30 on a Saturday morning. I think the exact phrase was something like “FUCK OFF”!! So me was like, that’s correct, I will fuck off but your coming too, so off we’s went to the local wrecking yards that weren’t so local, eg dandebong. My night was even more eventful ( I know, your thinking how could this be conceivable), but it was. Sean and me cooked stir fry, ok, well most was pre packaged vegies, but we cooked the meat. Does anyone know that sean has a raw meat fear? He wont touch it, so next time you want to scare him, throw a ham steak his way! Anyway, back on track, we cooked, we ate we drank in da spa. By this time steve was over. By this time also, we were bailing Scotty too hotty up for a lift, who kindly gave us one to Jd’s so we could further our already half drunken state. Ended up moving from Jd’s to the bottle shop, where we legally purchased strongbow’s. And for some reason we ended up at Hungary Cracks, me with an Ice Cream appearing in my right hand. Looked at seans skids in the drive thru and disposed of bottle caps into next doors pool, ‘slap on the hand for me’
We proceeded to drink our legally purchased alcohol with my bottle bong. One bottle = 3 secs flat to drink, hmmm interesting indeed.
Hi ho hi ho its of the the twenny worst we go……
Stopped consuming alcohol due to lack of money but still made a fool of myself anyway, eg leaving with sean and passing out near the creek, so I was told

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

passing out near the creek? i wasnt at 21 for much longer than you guys and you guys were at the taxi rank when i left... you cant have passed out near the creek

6:33 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Passed out near creek? I heard you left damned early, like 1:30.

And yeah, Sean does have a fear of raw meat, he's a freak. Haha although i got him eating Fondu once... which is raw meat, u have to cook yourself.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

noo steve, he didnt pass out, i just made it up cause im a fucking idiot. he did pass out, for about 15 minutes, then woke up and we went to the taxi rank, you were in there for a while after we left.

We left early, but it wasnt 130 i dun think. Whats wrong with disliking raw meat? if i cut myself open right infront of you and said, stick your hand in, would you? No you fuckin wouldnt, its the same thing, minus the blood.

Fondu was cool, but i didnt touch any of the meat so you still suck.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Kiah said...

If I planned to eat your innards I'd stick my hand into your slashed flesh sean :p
Also, good to see the bottle bong being put to good use (y).

2:35 AM  
Blogger Kiah said...

Dammit! That was Ben there, kiah has simply hijacked the current poster ID, and I can't be bothered changing it.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

ben.... it was quite clear that post was from you...

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home