Saturday, April 16, 2005

Money, money, money and bullshit

Yes money, i work so hard, and put up with soo much shit, and earn so little.If it wasnt for stupid rego being soo much i'd have money to save/ spend on petrol/ spend on go fast bits for the 5.0lt/ save for singapore in spetember...as you can see, i have alot to do! Well yes my car is back on the road, but no without dramas. I have an oil leak, which i think maybe power steering fluid, like i give a fuck anyway, who needs power steering?!? My auto trans suck ass majorly, it bogs down soo much its not funny, but i have no money to change it to a manual dammit. Shit, i sound like sean, forever having issues with my car! But, in hindsight, im having so much fun getting it going. People keep asking me, why spend so much on such and old car? And my answer..."I guess i have something to prove to myself, Because its something that i can turn around and say, hey look, i had a shitty old motor, and i rebuilt it myself, and no one can take that away from me". And besides, it doesnt look too bad for acar that was built in 1986, sorry steve, but its still neater than yours.

My parents have gone away for like 5 days, they couldnt wait to leave, and i couldnt wait for them to leave! But, we're keeping the place together. The playstation is in the back room on the big screen, im parking my car in the garage, and working on it in there too. Dad rang up last night pissed off his nut, and mum too, at least they are having fun. Anyway, going to get in the spa now, saying bye to scotty....gone

Thought for the day: Why are my blogs soo fucking long and full of bullshit???

7 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Fuck it, i spelt september wrong! andi didnt end up in the spa till much later!!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

My car does looks like a sack of shit, i know that but oh well, i will have a not so shitty looking car in a year or two i hope. And you do need power steering.. im leaking power steering fluid too... beleive me if you leave it a week it will get much much worse... i have to keep topping mine up and there is a dotted line into and out of my driveway now

9:14 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Nah, power steering is still over rated, you know, cos im so buff i can turn the wheel no worries! Ill have my car for many years yet, id rather travel and spend a year away then spend 20k on a new one, cars are shit!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

lol, if your power steering runs dry for any length of time, it won't be cheap or fun to fix. Also when the power steering does shit itself cos its running dry, driving while the power steering is fucked is so much harder than driving a car with no power steering... try turning the wheel with the engine off...

2:59 AM  
Blogger Couch Potato said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Plasma TElevision Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Plasma Television site/blog. It pretty much covers Plasma Television related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Plasma TV Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a plasma hdtv television
site/blog. It pretty much covers plasma hdtv television
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home